Luminous Assassins
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Luminous Assassins Home Base.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

{LA} vs {AoD} scrim

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Obi-Wan
Head Council
Obi-Wan

{LA} vs {AoD} scrim Empty
PostSubject: {LA} vs {AoD} scrim   {LA} vs {AoD} scrim Icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2009 7:40 pm

{LA} lineup : Ichigo, Toshiro, Sora, Broken, Flash, Karma

{AoD} lineup : Poison, Howard, Mtn Dew, Saber Tooth, Frenzii

Round 1
[Heroes]LA - 100
[Villains]AoD - 39

Round 2
[Villains]LA - 100
[Heroes]AoD - 44

Final Score
200-83 LA's favor.

It may be just a scrimmage, but I wanted to post it so we can reflect upon it in the future scrimmages we have. Everybody played great! LA and AoD! Both clans were being good team players and everybody had lots of fun! We hope you guys did. All of our members had a hella good time. It's been a long time since we been in a server with good players only. That was epic.
Back to top Go down
https://teamla.forumotion.com
{LA}*Luke~Skywalker*
Jedi Master
{LA}*Luke~Skywalker*

PostSubject: Re: {LA} vs {AoD} scrim   {LA} vs {AoD} scrim Icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2009 7:42 pm

Everyone was epic. Wow nice match AoD!
Back to top Go down
{LA}Qui~Gon~Jinn
Head Council
{LA}Qui~Gon~Jinn

PostSubject: Re: {LA} vs {AoD} scrim   {LA} vs {AoD} scrim Icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2009 7:43 pm

good match everyone.
Back to top Go down
http://www.teamla.forumotion.com
{LA}*Luke~Skywalker*
Jedi Master
{LA}*Luke~Skywalker*

PostSubject: Re: {LA} vs {AoD} scrim   {LA} vs {AoD} scrim Icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2009 7:48 pm

E-P-I-C!!!!!
Back to top Go down
*Phantom*
Citizen of {LA}
*Phantom*

PostSubject: Re: {LA} vs {AoD} scrim   {LA} vs {AoD} scrim Icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2009 7:53 pm

I had way to much fun. Although I am Jedied out for the night that was EPIC as everyones is saying xD.
Back to top Go down
{LA}*Luke~Skywalker*
Jedi Master
{LA}*Luke~Skywalker*

PostSubject: Re: {LA} vs {AoD} scrim   {LA} vs {AoD} scrim Icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2009 7:55 pm

So TRUE!
Back to top Go down
*Flash*
n00b/scrub
n00b/scrub
*Flash*

PostSubject: Re: {LA} vs {AoD} scrim   {LA} vs {AoD} scrim Icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2009 8:13 pm

i was truly epic but the thing i don't hate is that i was obi wan i was making u guys loose aso i went to luke was that k or bad cuz i never practice with any one else other then luke
Back to top Go down
{LA}Qui~Gon~Jinn
Head Council
{LA}Qui~Gon~Jinn

PostSubject: Re: {LA} vs {AoD} scrim   {LA} vs {AoD} scrim Icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2009 8:42 pm

you played fine but your teamwork needs some practice.
Back to top Go down
http://www.teamla.forumotion.com
*Flash*
n00b/scrub
n00b/scrub
*Flash*

PostSubject: Re: {LA} vs {AoD} scrim   {LA} vs {AoD} scrim Icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2009 8:49 pm

no ist cuz everytime i had a kill it got stolen so while u guys where at like 45 kills i still had about 5 so i went luke and i start froce pushing the ppl on my team who kept piscing me off
Back to top Go down
{LA}*Luke~Skywalker*
Jedi Master
{LA}*Luke~Skywalker*

PostSubject: Re: {LA} vs {AoD} scrim   {LA} vs {AoD} scrim Icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2009 9:16 pm

Don't do that in a scrim. Maybe in public servers. But NOT in scrims.
Back to top Go down
Obi-Wan
Head Council
Obi-Wan

PostSubject: Re: {LA} vs {AoD} scrim   {LA} vs {AoD} scrim Icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2009 9:19 pm

That's what not to do in a clan match or a scrimmage. No matter how much they are pissing you off, don't team push, or anything them. It's a clan practice. If somebody accidently pushes you, it's best they take the kill instead of pushing him again and risking the life of both of you. You need to learn how to work with your clan. Kill theiving doesn't matter in scrimmages/matches. Remember that. If you are a Maul and your clan mate is choking a hero in a scrim or match, the Maul should kill them so the Anakin/Vader can keep a lookout and have his guard up.
Back to top Go down
https://teamla.forumotion.com
{LA}*Luke~Skywalker*
Jedi Master
{LA}*Luke~Skywalker*

PostSubject: Re: {LA} vs {AoD} scrim   {LA} vs {AoD} scrim Icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2009 10:19 pm

{LA}*Ichigo* wrote:
That's what not to do in a clan match or a scrimmage. No matter how much they are pissing you off, don't team push, or anything them. It's a clan practice. If somebody accidently pushes you, it's best they take the kill instead of pushing him again and risking the life of both of you. You need to learn how to work with your clan. Kill theiving doesn't matter in scrimmages/matches. Remember that. If you are a Maul and your clan mate is choking a hero in a scrim or match, the Maul should kill them so the Anakin/Vader can keep a lookout and have his guard up.

Lmao I copied and pasted in AIM xD. Anyway Ichigo that EXACTLY what I said except shorter.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: {LA} vs {AoD} scrim   {LA} vs {AoD} scrim Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

{LA} vs {AoD} scrim
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Luminous Assassins :: Resource Center :: {LA} Clan Record-
Jump to: