Luminous Assassins
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Luminous Assassins Home Base.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I have a question?!?

Go down 
+3
{GOR}Master~Tyrlan
(JOG)SABER
Cipherz
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Cipherz
Citizen of {LA}
Cipherz

I have a question?!? Empty
PostSubject: I have a question?!?   I have a question?!? Icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2009 2:47 am

So as I was pontificating on your clan name (Luminous Assassin). I realized how neither of the words really apply to each other. Why did you guys choose a name that really doesn't make any sense and not only that it doesn't even sound cool(No offense).Pontificating on pointless minutia ftw. : )~

Let's take a look at the two words.

Luminous means to radiate light, or to shine, very bright etc.

Assassins: A paid political killer.

I can't see the connection, care to enlighten me?
Back to top Go down
(JOG)SABER
Citizen of {LA}

PostSubject: Re: I have a question?!?   I have a question?!? Icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2009 6:09 am

For those that didn't know

Pontificating-to speak or express your opinion

Minutia-Minor detail

I will enlighten you.. what does Guardians of the Republic have to do when Republic is played as ground character and palpably you are a jedi clan
Back to top Go down
{GOR}Master~Tyrlan
Citizen of {LA}
{GOR}Master~Tyrlan

PostSubject: Re: I have a question?!?   I have a question?!? Icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2009 9:06 am

The Jedi were a part of the Republic of that time, and they defended the Republic and what it stood for. So yeah. And we do play ground too you know Very Happy

And cipherz i think they want to be killers that are seen by everyone with their extreme glowyness LOL

They don't hide their killing ability hmm???
Back to top Go down
*Flash*
n00b/scrub
n00b/scrub
*Flash*

PostSubject: Re: I have a question?!?   I have a question?!? Icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2009 10:21 am

thats true that is why we are nice if u steal our kills we don't care tk we don't care thats is why we are very bright synonyme for bright: nice

we are assassines
Back to top Go down
Cipherz
Citizen of {LA}
Cipherz

PostSubject: Re: I have a question?!?   I have a question?!? Icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2009 11:21 am

"I will enlighten you.. what does Guardians of the Republic have to do when Republic is played as ground character and palpably you are a jedi clan"

You enlightened me by criticizing GoR? Lol, ours is atleast SBF2 related. And the "glowing assassins hardly makes any sense.
Back to top Go down
*Flash*
n00b/scrub
n00b/scrub
*Flash*

PostSubject: Re: I have a question?!?   I have a question?!? Icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2009 2:10 pm

juste juste .... eat my shorts libarian who made his reasearche to check for the defenition of luminous assassine NERD lol!
Back to top Go down
{GOR}Master~Tyrlan
Citizen of {LA}
{GOR}Master~Tyrlan

PostSubject: Re: I have a question?!?   I have a question?!? Icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2009 7:16 pm

LOL he didn't have to check Rolling Eyes and nor did I.

Fruitcakeyness... you Quaintly enough have a name that relates to the clan name... Flash and luminous are so... glowy...
Back to top Go down
*Flash*
n00b/scrub
n00b/scrub
*Flash*

PostSubject: Re: I have a question?!?   I have a question?!? Icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2009 7:30 pm

yeah boy i am glowy and fast that is why he can't catch me well u can but not nooby mcphy over there and u got the defenition from him thats ok but he had to look it up nerd
Back to top Go down
GORmitch
Citizen of {LA}

PostSubject: Re: I have a question?!?   I have a question?!? Icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2009 7:35 pm

i hope ur not serious on calling cipherz a nerd lol....he is probably one of coolest/laid back person in this game
Back to top Go down
Cipherz
Citizen of {LA}
Cipherz

PostSubject: Re: I have a question?!?   I have a question?!? Icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 1:38 pm

Lol, well I have a 3.7 GPA in college. If that constitutes me as a nerd... so be it.
Back to top Go down
*Flash*
n00b/scrub
n00b/scrub
*Flash*

PostSubject: Re: I have a question?!?   I have a question?!? Icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 2:25 pm

mitch who concernd u in this u need faty mcphy overthere to save u wow and ya ur a nerd
Back to top Go down
{GOR}Master~Tyrlan
Citizen of {LA}
{GOR}Master~Tyrlan

PostSubject: Re: I have a question?!?   I have a question?!? Icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 4:07 pm

And... you need to control your stupidity impulses, it isn't easy to interpret much of what you type. Suspect
Back to top Go down
{LA}*Luke~Skywalker*
Jedi Master
{LA}*Luke~Skywalker*

PostSubject: Re: I have a question?!?   I have a question?!? Icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 4:39 pm

Really Flash just because someone uses ummmm I guess you could say smart words for 10 year olds does not make them a nerd. Learn that and not to call people nerds its a little thing called... RESPECT!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
{GOR}Master~Tyrlan
Citizen of {LA}
{GOR}Master~Tyrlan

PostSubject: Re: I have a question?!?   I have a question?!? Icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 4:42 pm

Indeed... he did one of the things that irritate me... lol.
Back to top Go down
(JOG)SABER
Citizen of {LA}

PostSubject: Re: I have a question?!?   I have a question?!? Icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 6:11 pm

Calling other people "nerds" proves how immature you really are, and a 3.7 claims he's really smart so don't go around dissing people, because one day it could happen to you
Back to top Go down
*Flash*
n00b/scrub
n00b/scrub
*Flash*

PostSubject: Re: I have a question?!?   I have a question?!? Icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 7:45 pm

does it look like i care go tell neji i don't care u can snitch on me that i am imature but remember snitches gets stiches sora
Back to top Go down
Passion
Citizen of {LA}

PostSubject: Re: I have a question?!?   I have a question?!? Icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 8:52 pm

do your parents know that you have access to the internet?
Back to top Go down
{GOR}Master~Tyrlan
Citizen of {LA}
{GOR}Master~Tyrlan

PostSubject: Re: I have a question?!?   I have a question?!? Icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 5:58 am

"does it look like i care go tell neji i don't care u can snitch on me that i am imature but remember snitches gets stiches sora"

OMG your fun lol!

1. We can't tell if you care that way, we can't see you.

2. "Snitching" is a word created by depressed kids who make themselves feel better by bullying other kids and scaring them out of telling an adult who can stop the occurrence of the bullying by calling it "snitching" and using that line you used there Flash.

3. Who said Neji would be told? He CAN see this you know Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
*Flash*
n00b/scrub
n00b/scrub
*Flash*

PostSubject: Re: I have a question?!?   I have a question?!? Icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 2:07 pm

2. "Snitching" is a word created by depressed kids who make themselves feel better by bullying other kids and scaring them out of telling an adult who can stop the occurrence of the bullying by calling it "snitching" and using that line you used there Flash.

i know i am bullying a little kid sora he can't take a challenge he challenge me to 1v1 and like almost all my kills he was complainning about
Back to top Go down
{GOR}Master~Tyrlan
Citizen of {LA}
{GOR}Master~Tyrlan

PostSubject: Re: I have a question?!?   I have a question?!? Icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 2:41 pm

I have extreme difficulty understanding what you are saying Neutral
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I have a question?!?   I have a question?!? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I have a question?!?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Luminous Assassins :: The Cantina-
Jump to: