Luminous Assassins
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Luminous Assassins Home Base.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Special Ed's Application

Go down 
+2
Obi-Wan
Special Ed
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Special Ed
Citizen of {LA}

Special Ed's Application Empty
PostSubject: Special Ed's Application   Special Ed's Application Icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2009 4:14 pm

Mic : Yes

Time Zone : Eastern

Jedi or Conquest : Both

Will you show us loyalty : Yes: More than you can know

Prior clans and aliases: MTS, TBG, Cho

Who referred you: Phresh

Why do you want to join LA: To be part of this awesome clan. I will tone things down as necessary to avoid annoying my clam brethren.
Back to top Go down
Obi-Wan
Head Council
Obi-Wan

PostSubject: Re: Special Ed's Application   Special Ed's Application Icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2009 5:15 pm

We will give you a tryout. We don't care if you talk in that Yoda voice because your too awesome at it to stop. Wink

You will most likely get one today. You have a choice to 1v1 the following players and the kills needed to pass your tryout.

Neji - 3 kills

FEARLESS - 6 kills

Toshiro - 6 kills

Choose wisely as each player has their own unique style and plays differently. Some better than the other. Let us know when you can do your tryout and we will move on from there.

Thanks for appyling!

~The Council
Back to top Go down
https://teamla.forumotion.com
phresh
Citizen of {LA}
phresh

PostSubject: Re: Special Ed's Application   Special Ed's Application Icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2009 10:10 pm

yo. i know im not council or anything, but i accept. he might be annoying to some people sometimes, but he's awesome, and i think he would bring lots of joy to our clan. Smile
Back to top Go down
Special Ed
Citizen of {LA}

PostSubject: Re: Special Ed's Application   Special Ed's Application Icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 9:27 am

Thanks, Neji, Phresh

I should be available later today 5-31, 3-5pm EST if that works for you. If not, another time will work as well. Sorry for the short notice. Let me know.

As far as my opponent goes, I choose FEARLESS. If we can't do it today, let me know what will work for you. I'm generally available evenings and weekends.

Thanks for the tryout.

Special Ed
Back to top Go down
(JOG)SABER
Citizen of {LA}

PostSubject: Re: Special Ed's Application   Special Ed's Application Icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 3:34 pm

Ed, you have such a deep voice Very Happy (compliment)
Back to top Go down
{LA}*Luke~Skywalker*
Jedi Master
{LA}*Luke~Skywalker*

PostSubject: Re: Special Ed's Application   Special Ed's Application Icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 5:10 pm

Sorry for posting here but Saber please do not post here in apps you do not have anything to do with.
Back to top Go down
Obi-Wan
Head Council
Obi-Wan

PostSubject: Re: Special Ed's Application   Special Ed's Application Icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 7:10 pm

I didn't get to your application in time, sadly. And if you do not meet the kill requirements, don't worry. There is also still a good chance of you getting in. Thanks for giving the info. None of us looked at this in time. I saw you in the LSJ room but my mic is broken and I can no longer talk. Pop in the {LA} server sometime and you will get a tryout. I will PM you the password.

~Neji

I should also add, if anybody has something to say to the applicant, do not post in their applications. Please leave it to the Council. If you desire to say anything to them or talk to them, PM them or make a topic.
Back to top Go down
https://teamla.forumotion.com
{LA}Qui~Gon~Jinn
Head Council
{LA}Qui~Gon~Jinn

PostSubject: Re: Special Ed's Application   Special Ed's Application Icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 7:45 pm

dang i missed it
Back to top Go down
http://www.teamla.forumotion.com
Special Ed
Citizen of {LA}

PostSubject: Re: Special Ed's Application   Special Ed's Application Icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2009 8:06 pm

Thanks, Obi-Wan

I got the password...looking forward to the tryout!

Special Ed
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Special Ed's Application   Special Ed's Application Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Special Ed's Application
Page 1 of 1